"Elora Danan" embroidered sweatshirt
Excluding Sales Tax
Inspired by the 1988 fantasy film "Willow", this design features Elora Danan's birthmark along with the famous spell that Willow chants to change the sorceress Fin Raziel back into a human. This movie has been a favorite of mine since I was a child and fun fact, my oldest sister is named after the Princess Elora Danan.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Unisex Sizing (Women's roomier fit, Men's true to size)
• Because these are one-of-a-kind items printed on demand for each order, we do not offer exchanges for a different size. See the store policies page for more information.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!