Willow unisex sweatshirt
Excluding Sales Tax
Inspired by the 1988 fantasy film "Willow", this design features Cherlindea's Wand along with the famous spell that Willow chants to change the sorceress Fin Raziel back into a human. This movie has been a favorite of mine since I was a child and fun fact, my oldest sister is named after the other main character of this movie, the Princess Elora Danan.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Because these are one-of-a-kind items printed on demand for each order, we do not offer exchanges for a different size. See the store policies page for more information.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!